Industry's First Engagement Platform for Open Source and Enterprises Communities
EssentiaESP is the leading community platform for Open Source and Enterprise communities.
EssentiaESP is a modern architecture that is a generational leap over the older systems used to host communities today. EssentiaESP has a leading edge technology framework built from open source, commercial, and proprietary technologies. EssentiaESP, the industry's first community engagement platform, is designed to e ciently build and manage vibrant ecosystems that drive strong community participation resulting in improved business ROI.
EssentiaESP facilitates collaborative development with a secure environment that integrates software development, communication, social networking, content management, community management, commerce, CRM integrations, and analytics and tracking. Access to the system is controlled via a centralized roles and permissions system.
• Collaborative development tools for version control, issue tracking, and release downloads.
• Communication tools for document sharing, wiki, blogs, news, and mailing lists
• Social networking tools for discussions, user communication, private communities, surveys, rating, reviewing
• Self service Site and Project level content management using a full fledged CMS
• Advertisement and Banner management, eCommerce, and marketplace
• Marketing and tracking tool integration with customizable tracking codes
• Centralized, robust and extensible framework, efficient and powerful Community Management tools, single
• Unique Ecosystem Enablement for rapid community on-boarding
• Federated multi-scoped search at Site, Project and Tool levels
• Powerful reporting capabilities with ad-hoc reporting support using a full fledged reporting server
• Community Activity tracking via RSS feeds, Google Gadgets, Embeddable Snippets.
EssentiaESP is now available for deployment on the cloud.
Developed with Open Source Leaders
ESP was developed in close partnership with JasperSoft, the makers of JasperReports with eleven million downloads and 150,000 registered users, and blends capabilities needed for open source software development, social networking, and online commerce.